1. Reservations are valid upon payment in cash or by cash card/credit card at the rental shop.
2. Your reservation remains valid until closing time on the reservation day; thereafter the reservation loses its validity.
3. The rental agreement is entered into between the reserving customer and Sport-Souvenir Patterer GmbH.
4. The renter carries full responsibility for the rented equipment.
5. The passing on of rented sport equipment to a third party is not permitted.
6. Under normal circumstances the rental price must be paid at the start of the rental period directly in the rental shop.
7. At the start of the rental period the person renting the equipment must present photo ID (passport, identity card, driving licence) and agree to a copy being made of his/her document.
8. In the case of theft or loss the renter must file a report with the responsible authorities and contact the rental company. Written confirmation from the police must be provided and the current value of the equipment will be charged to the renter.
9. The equipment is insured against breakage and normal damage.
10. The rental equipment may be exchanged for equipment in the same price category at any time during the rental period. Should the renter select equipment from a higher-priced category, a surcharge must be paid as per the price list.
11. In the case of rentals beginning after 3 pm the rental price will be calculated starting from the following day. If the equipment is returned before 10 am, no charge will be made for that day.
12. The rented equipment must be returned by 11 am on the following day at the latest.
13. If, for whatever reason, the rented equipment is not duly returned the rental company will, after 7 days, automatically file a charge of theft against the renter.
14. In the event of injury or illness the sports equipment should be returned without delay and, upon presentation of a doctor’s certificate, the cost of the unused rental period will be refunded from the day on which the equipment was returned.
15. No refunds can be made in the case of sports equipment not being used for reasons of adverse weather conditions or other hindrances.
16. The renter must ensure that the sports equipment is stored in a way that prevents theft or a mix-up with other equipment. For example, skis should be stacked singly away from other skis or stored in a ski safe. During the night the equipment should be stored in a locked ski room in the renter’s accommodation or in a locked vehicle.
17. Personal data provided during the online reservation process is, in accordance with applicable national and European data protection regulations, used solely for the processing of online reservations. Long-term saving and use of data for marketing purposes takes place only with the explicit permission of the renter (during the customer registration process). This permission can be revoked at any time and at no expense, for example by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The personal data provided by renters is not sold, rented or made available to third parties.
18. Personal data provided during the online reservation process is, in accordance with applicable national and European data protection regulations, used solely for the processing of enquiries and reservations. Long-term saving of data takes place only with the explicit permission of the renter (during the customer registration process). This permission can be revoked at any time and at no expense, for example by sending an email to email@example.com. The personal data provided by renters is not sold, rented or made available to third parties.
19. Discounts: A 10% discount applies to online reservations. A 5% discount is granted upon presentation of your guest card at the start of the rental period. Excluded: Special offers (e.g. family discounts).
20. Family discounts: If both parents rent skis or snowboards, then their children up to the age of 10 receive full ski equipment (skis, boots, poles and helmet) free of charge during the same rental period.
21. Children up to the age of 14 receive a 50% discount on adult rental charges (based on the following categories: Adult Economy or 4* Skis, Premium or 5* Boots).
22. A regular contract is required for the mounting, repairing and adjusting of ski bindings. By signing the contract the renter confirms the correctness of his/her personal data; furthermore by signing the contract he/she agrees to the professional adjustment of the ski bindings and accepts the regulations and rental conditions. Unauthorised modifications to the bindings after they have been adjusted by the rental company are not permitted.
23. Place of jurisdiction: Zell am See.
We kindly ask you to treat the equipment with care, we thank you for putting your trust in us and we wish you a pleasant stay!